Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) Admission Circular fall – 2019 aust bd. AUST Authority Has Published About Admission Circular for fall 2019. Aust Honors Admission Circular 2019. Applications are Invited for admission to the Bachelor Degree Programs in fall – 2019. Students have to Apply Through SMS & Web-Based Systems Using Tele talk Mobile from 20 September to 11 October 2019.
Bachelor of Business Administration:
Selected Candidates according to their merit for Admission to BBA program
Selected Candidates according to their receipt id for Admission to BBA program
Selected Candidates (Different Quota) according to their merit for Admission to BBA program
Selected Candidates (Different Quota) according to their receipt id for Admission to BBA program
For ENG and Arch:
- HSC (Science) with math, Physics, Chemistry.
- Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.5 (with additional subject)
- Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 8.0.
- HSC from any discipline
- GPA should not be less than 2.50 in both SSC & HSC (with additional subject)
- Sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be minimum 6.0 (with additional subject).
Instruction for AUST Admission Test
- Admission Test will be from 9:00 am to 10:45 am on 22.09.2016 (Friday)
- You must bring your Admit Card (down load from Teletalk for SSC & HSC passed candidates and counter part of Application Form for GCE O/A-Level candidates) to appear in the Admission Test; otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the Exam Hall.
- Bring your one recent passport size color photograph.
- If any candidate for any reason fails to download his/her Admit Card from Teletalk, he/she must see the Chairman, Admission Committee, AUST with proper proof and a copy of colour photograph to get a temporary Admit Card on or before 21 September, 2019