As an insurance agent, you are probably familiar with the Ethos Life Insurance Company. They offer a wide variety of policies and coverage options, making them a popular choice for consumers. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the company and their products. Coverage amounts range from $1,000 to $1.5 million. Ethos uses data such as your motor vehicle records, family medical history and current drug prescriptions to calculate eligibility. We will also discuss some of the pros and cons of Ethos Life Insurance, so that you can make an informed decision when choosing a policy.
Are you in the market for an Ethos life insurance policy? If so, you’ll want to read our review of the company before making a decision. In this post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Ethos, including their ratings from independent sources and customer reviews. We’ll also provide quotes so that you can see how much coverage costs. Finally, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of choosing Ethos Life Insurance. Let’s get started.
About The Ethos life insurance Company
I’m sure you have all heard of Ethos life insurance company. It’s one of the most popular life insurance companies in the United States. But what you may not know is that they offer more than just life insurance policies. Ethos also offers annuities, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance. Plus, they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. So if you’re looking for quality life insurance coverage, Ethos is a great option.
Ethos has multiple customer service options. You can reach customer support via email, phone, or text .Ethos Life Insurance 2022 Review, Reddit, Quotes & Coverage.
- Phone: 415-322-2037
- Text: 415-702-1844
- Email: Support@ethoslife.com
Ethos’ team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. CST.
Ethos Customer Complaints
We take customer service seriously, and we always do our best to make sure our customers are happy. If you ever have a problem with your policy or your account, please let us know so we can fix it. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your experience with Ethos.
Over three years, Ethos has drawn fewer complaints to state regulators than expected for a company of its size, according to a Nerd Wallet analysis of data from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
Ethos Life Insurance policies
Ethos offers standard term life insurance to people ages 20 to 65 in all states except New York. Policies are issued through Banner Life Insurance, Ameritas Life Insurance or TruStage. Available terms are 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. The application process is 100% online. Life insurance agents are available to answer questions by phone, text or email.
Some policies include accelerated death benefits, which allow you to take part of the life insurance payout while you’re still alive if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Ethos may require you to take a life insurance medical exam if it needs more information about your health to calculate eligibility and rates.
The company also sells guaranteed issue whole life insurance to people between 66 and 85 years old. Applicants are approved instantly regardless of health history, and coverage amounts range from $1,000 to $30,000. It’s available in all states and Washington, D.C., with the exception of New York. Policies are offered through AAA Life or Trust age.
The companies that underwrite Ethos’ policies are major insurance companies with strong reputations. AM Best, the credit rating agency that focuses on the insurance industry, issued each of the companies behind Ethos an A (Excellent) rating or higher. A high rating from AM Best says that the insurance companies are sound and financially able to pay out their policy obligations and claims.
These are the AM Best Financial Strength Ratings for each of the companies that issue Ethos policies:
- AAA Life Insurance Company: A (Excellent)3
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp.: A (Excellent)4
- Legal & General America: A (Excellent)5
- TruStage Insurance Agency: A (Excellent)6
None of these insurance companies are included in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Life Insurance Study. The study ranked 21 insurance companies based on their customer satisfaction, pricing, and product offerings.7
- Most insurance companies offer 10-day free look periods. During the free look period, you can review your policy and cancel to get a full refund.
2. Ethos offers customers more time than most. Ethos has a 30-day money-back guarantee for its policies. If you decide to cancel your policy within the first 30 days of its issuance, you’ll get a full refund. If you decide to cancel after 30 days, there is no cancellation fee.
3. Current policyholders can cancel by calling 415-855-4331.
- In terms of price, Ethos’ policies are in line with industry averages for its premiums.
- To compare rates, we got quotes for term life policies for a 30-year-old woman in excellent health. When you get an initial quote from Ethos, the company will provide you with a range. You’ll get a finalized rate quote once you answer some more questions.
- Each quote assumes $250,000 in coverage.