Happy Men’s Day 2022 is Celebrating on November 19 | International Men’s Day
International Men’s Day is celebrated worldwide on 19 November to shine a spotlight on positive male role models and the issues facing men today. Different ways are available to celebrate this special day of Men’s.
When is International Men’s Day 2022?
November 19 is celebrating International Men’s Day 2022 across the world. The People from Australia, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, and several countries are celebrating this Day on Tuesday, 19th November 2022.
International Men’s Day Quotes 2022
1. “If Boys don’t learn, men won’t know.” – Douglas Wilson
2. “The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”― John Wooden Quote
3. “Being male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice.” – Vin Diesel
4. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” Albert Einstein
5. Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something – greetingscg qoute
6. “A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job.” – John Wayne
7. “A woman simply is, but a man must become. Masculinity is risky and elusive. It is achieved by a revolt from a woman, and it confirmed only by other men. Manhood coerced into sensitivity is no manhood at all.” –Camille Paglia
8. A real man isn’t afraid to learn and grow, even when things are hard.
A good man knows how to balance being tough and tender.
A real men will never lie to his woman.
A great man knows the difference between things he might want to do, and the things he must do. – Man Quotes
Happy Men’s Day 2022 Status
• It’s #InternationalMensDay so there will be a lot of stats thrown around showing how we’re the victims. Well here’s an important one, 95% of all victims of violence report a male perpetrator. If we want to help male victims of violence then we need to fix ourselves.
• On #InternationalMensDay, before you start castigating men with narratives about “Toxic Masculinity” and men needing to be more willing to talk about their problems, try being ready to actually listen, and to refrain from demanding their problems change to fit your narrative.
• Today is #InternationalMensDay and I have a feeling that, sadly, the male-shaming will be kicked up a notch to drown out the messages bringing awareness to the issues men face…
• Happy #InternationalMensDay to trans men, cis men, men of color, gender non-conforming men, gay men, straight men, bisexual men, pansexual men, asexual men, disabled men, mentally ill men, male victims of abuse. ALL THE MEN!
• Happy International Men’s Day to all you wonderful men! Today, we should take a moment to appreciate the extraordinary and often unspoken sacrifices the men in our lives make for the good of their loved ones.