World AIDS Day Important Quotes 2022! In this article we will share with world AIDS day 2022 related info. World AIDS Day 2022 Celebrate on Today. 1st December is the World AIDS Day in the world. AIDS Day is very important all over the people for awareness. We also share with you AIDS Day History, AIDS Day Celebrating Idea, AIDS Day Quotes, Message, AIDS Day Awareness and more.
Every year in 1st December all people are celebrate this day more respect. Here we added the all history about the world AIDS Day. If you are interest and know about the world AIDS day, so we recommend you read the full article and know about the world AIDS day.
World AIDS Day Important Quotes:
- “Never, never, never give up.” -Winston Churchill
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” -William James
- “It is never too late to give up our prejudices.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin
“Every action of your life touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” -Edwin Hubbell Chapin
“Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.” -Norman B. Rice
“It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance.” -Elizabeth Taylor
“AIDS obliges people to think of sex as having, possibly, the direst consequences: suicide. Or murder.” -Susan Sontag
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -A. A. Milne
“Behind every chronic illness is just a person trying to find their way in the world. We want to find love and be loved and be happy just like you. We want to be successful and do something that matters. We’re just dealing with unwanted limitations in our hero’s journey.” – Glenn Schweitzer
World AIDS Day Greeting
Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee, and do not try to make the universe a blind alley. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pike
It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little – do what you can. ~Sydney Smith
Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. ~Author Unknown
It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~Tom Brokaw
Happy World Aids Awareness Day Quotes
- AIDS obliges people to think of sex as having, possibly, the direst consequences: suicide. Or murder. ~Susan Sontag
- Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope. ~Author Unknown.
- Let us end AIDS and spread happiness and smiles.
- Education is the movement from darkness to light. ~Allan Bloom
- The most violent element in society is ignorance. ~Emma Goldman