Monica Lewinsky Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & Wiki.
Monica Lewinsky was born on July 23, 1973, in San Francisco to Bernard Lewinsky, an American lawyer and law professor. She has dual citizenship with the United States and the United Kingdom. This biography of Monica Lewinsky provides detailed information about her childhood, life, achievements, works & timeline.
Early life and education
Monica Lewinsky was born on July 23, 1973 in San Francisco to Bernard Lewinsky, an American lawyer and law professor. She has dual citizenship with the United States and the United Kingdom.
She spent her childhood at a number of military bases across Europe and North America due to her father’s work with the U.S. Defense Department. In 1980, she was diagnosed with a serious heart condition that lasted for three years before doctors were able to perform successful surgery on it. Following this ordeal, she attended high school in Bel Air, Los Angeles where she became interested in acting and pursued a degree in drama from Los Angeles Pierce College.
Lewinsky attended Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon for one semester but dropped out after only six months in 1993 without telling her father or mother about it because she had been doing poorly academically and financially. She moved back east to attend Boston University where she met former president Bill Clinton at a White House function when he was serving his second term as president. They began an affair that lasted from 1995-1997 when they both worked at the White House and was discovered by Clinton’s wife Hillary during their time together as interns on Capitol Hill in 1995.
Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Husband
1. Net Worth
2. Monica Lewinsky is an American activist, actress, and author.
3. She has dual citizenship with the United States and the United Kingdom.
4. Her net worth is $500 thousand dollars ($500,000).
5. Monica Lewinsky was born on July 23, 1973 in San Francisco to Bernard Lewinsky, an American lawyer and law professor, and Gertrude (née Marcovitz), a psychotherapist who has often been cited as a co-parenting influence to her daughter.
6. She attended Beverly Hills High School in Beverly Hills, California from which she graduated in 1991 at age 18.
7. In 1995 she received a bachelor’s degree from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon with a major in psychology and minors in French and creative writing.
8. In 1996 she began attending the second year of the graduate program for public policy at Harvard University but left after one semester because of her involvement with President Bill Clinton’s administration as a White House intern from 1995 to 1996.
9. Lewinsky received widespread media attention both nationally and internationally during 1998-1999 following revelations that she had engaged in a sexual relationship with Clinton while he was serving
Monica Samille Lewinsky
July 23, 1973
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Education||Santa Monica College
Lewis and Clark College (BS)
London School of Economics (MSc)
|Years active||1995–2005; 2014–present|
|Employer||White House Office of Legislative Affairs
Personal life and family (Husband)
Monica Lewinsky’s first marriage was to Andrew Morton, a British journalist. She is the stepmother of his two children from his first marriage.
Monica Lewinsky is a former White House intern who became the most publicly humiliated woman in America after she had an affair with President Bill Clinton. In the years since, she has managed to make a career for herself as an activist and anti-bullying speaker. Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about Monica Lewinsky.