Welcome to World Mosquito Day 2022! In 20th of august is the World Mosquito Day. Every year in 20th of august the world people are celebrating the day with very happiness. Today we provide you the full concept about National Mosquito Day.
World Mosquito Day is very important for all Mosquito lovers. We share with you the World Mosquito Day History, Mosquito Day Story, National Mosquito Day, Mosquito Day them, Mosquito Day Image, Wallpaper, Greetings, Message, and Wishes. You get also National Radio Day 2022 related content from this blog.
World Mosquito Day History:
It marks the anniversary of the day Sir Ronald Ross, a British doctor, discovered that female mosquitoes were responsible for the transmission of malaria in 1897.
World Mosquito Day Message and Status:
1: Health is wealth. I pray to God to keep you and your family safe and healthy from mosquitoes. On World Mosquito Day, I pray for your wellbeing and stronger immunity.
2: Never take your health on second priority. On the occasion of World Mosquito Day, let us take a pledge to be more aware and proactive with our health in order to live happy and long.
3: Mosquitoes emerge from the dirt. Let us promise to keep our surroundings and city clean so that we can fight with diseases spread by mosquitoes. Warm wishes to you on World Mosquito Day.
4: A nation can progress only when the population is healthy and the population can stay healthy with combined efforts to fight with dirt and mosquitoes. Let us join our hands to work for cleanliness.
Best Mosquito and Malaria Awareness Slogans in English 2022
- Protect yourself and your loved ones each night.
- Beware of the mosquito bite.
- Tighten your belt against malaria, dengue.
- A small mosquito can hamper your health.
- Let us join hands to end malaria.
- Each one of us need to be cautious to end malaria and dengue.
- Get a bed net, a mosquito repellant to conquer malaria.
- Small efforts can make a big difference…. End malaria.
- You can defeat malaria with your actions.
- Fight against mosquitoes to fight against malaria.
- Don’t let them breed and stay safe from malaria.
- Don’t take malaria light, treat the mosquitoes right.