National Sons Day – 28th September Happy National Son’s Day 2023! Welcome to 28 September National Sons Day 2023 Date, History, Facts, Images, Pictures, Wishes, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Pic, Theme, Slogans, Sayings, Wallpaper & Status. In the United States, every year on 28 September is celebrated as National Sons Day.
On the National Sons Day, every parent and also Sons are searching for the best inspirational National Sons Day 2023 Quotes, Greetings Card & Wishes Messages for share to their family members and also share on social media like Facebook, Whatsapp & Twitter with the #NationalSonsDay hashtag.
National Son Day 2023 Quotes:
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. – Wally Schirra
- Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
- Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor. Michael Thompson Ph.D., Speaking of Boys
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
National Son’s Day 2023 – “I love My Son” Messages:
As we celebrate National Son and Daughter Day, I want to say “I love my son” because he makes me a proud parent with his good deeds…. Thanks for being such a wonderful son and making my old age so satisfactory…. Best wishes on this special day.
“I Love My Daughter” not because she is my girl but because she is the most beautiful daughter and a lovely human being…. She respects her parents and cares for them like a mother….. Wishing you a very Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
We celebrate National Son and Daughter Day because we want to thank our children for everything they do for us and also to have a day dedicated to them for being such beautiful children…. Wishing you Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
Celebrations of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are incomplete without National Son and Daughter Day because our cute children make us parents and we also need a day to tell them “I love you my son/ daughter”.