World AIDS Day 2019 – When is Happy World AIDS Day – Best Inspirational World AIDS Day Quotes 2019! World AIDS Day 2019 Celebrate on Today. 1st December is the World AIDS Day in the world. Every year in 1st December all people are celebrate this day more respect. Here we added the all history about the world AIDS Day. If you are interest and know about the world AIDS day, so we recommend you read the full article and know about the world AIDS day.
World AIDS Day Greeting
- I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
- It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little – do what you can. ~Sydney Smith
- Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. ~Author Unknown
- Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee, and do not try to make the universe a blind alley. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pike
- It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~Tom Brokaw
- Find a need and fill it. ~Ruth Stafford Peale
Happy World Aids Awareness Day Quotes
- Say no to AIDS and yes to good health.
- Let us end AIDS and spread happiness and smiles.
- We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men. ~Herman Melville
- Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope. ~Author Unknown
- Education is the movement from darkness to light. ~Allan Bloom
- The most violent element in society is ignorance. ~Emma Goldman
- AIDS obliges people to think of sex as having, possibly, the direst consequences: suicide. Or murder. ~Susan Sontag