World Senior Citizen’s day 2019 celebrate on the 21st August, Wednesday. Every year at the same time Senior Citizen’s Day will be celebrated worldwide. In 1988 on 19 August the US President Ronald Reagan declares the day as national Citizen’s Day. To get National Citizen’s day History, Image, Status, Quotes, Senior Citizens day idea, Themes for senior citizens banquet, National Citizens Dai India, Singapore, Motivational Speech for senior citizens day, august 21 national days, Quotes for an elderly person, Senior Citizens Day Message read the full contents. World Poetry Day 2019 will be celebrated on 21st august Wednesday.
World Senior Citizens Day Message & Quotes:
- You’ll live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to.
- You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
- World Senior Citizen Day is a very special day as it celebrates the senior generation who has always worked hard to make our lives better…. Best wishes on World Senior Citizen Day.
- Life is precious and you motivate us to make the best and most of it. Thanks for being so amazing so inspire so many like us. Wishing you a very Happy World Senior Citizen Day to you.
- If life is a challenge then you are the hero because only real-life heroes fight and survive bright and happy at 80. Thanks for being so inspiring for generations to come. Happy World Senior Citizen Day.
- We are lucky to have such thoughtful, experienced and motivating generation with us who is always there for us to guide us…. Wishing you a very Happy World Senior Citizen Day.
World Citizens Day Image:
World Senior Citizens Day History:
The history of International Senior Citizens Day comes from the period of 1988. It was officially established by the former president of the United States of America i.e. Ronald Reagan. He had signed the 5847 promulgations on August 19, 1988, which manifested August 21 as the National Senior Citizens Day. Ronald Reagan was the first to promulgate the first National Senior Citizens Day. The promulgation mentioned as quoted below.